$12 each, paints sold separately.
Choose from: Dolphin Family, Seahorse, Shark, -or- Single Dolphin
This is great for a family fun night or for a screen break. Be sure to follow our tips below to encourage your child to spend as much time as possible painting and doing their best...
1. Have a variety of acrylic paint colors ready, including special materials like glitter paints, & gluable items.
2. Encourage your child to choose base colors FIRST. Don't paint the eyes & polka dots right now; those are details to save for last.
3. If your child is older or a little more advanced, challenge them to blend colors. For example, the ocean doesn't have to just be "blue". What would happen if you added or blended blue with green to paint the sea? Or grey and blue to make dolphin skin?
4. After the first layers have dried, your child can add patterns, highlights, shadows and other details.
5. Finally, add glitter paints or gloss for a finishing touch!
** All Sales Final, for pickup only.
Choose Ceramic Style