$15 each, paints sold separately.
Choose from: Hello Kitty Box, Hello Kitty Statue
This is a great screen break activity. Be sure to follow our tips below to encourage your child to spend as much time as possible painting and doing their best...
1. Have a variety of acrylic paint colors ready, including special materials like glitter paints, & gluable items.
2. Encourage your child to choose base colors FIRST. Don't paint the eyes & polka dots right now; those are details to save for last.
3. If your child is older or a little more advanced, challenge them to blend 2 colors together for an ombre effect.
4. After the first layers have dried, your child can add patterns, highlights, shadows and other details.
5. Finally, add glitter paints or gloss for a finishing touch!
** All Sales Final, for pickup only.