Below are some answers to frequently asked questions. If you need additional assistance, please contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register my child for class?
For your convenience, we offer online registration for all of our services. Simply find the class you are interested in > select "view schedule" > choose the date/time you prefer > then click the "enroll" button and follow the prompts.
How do I register for a HOMESCHOOL class?
If you are interested in our daytime "Homeschool" classes, please do the following:
• When you receive email confirmation from us, you may submit your PO.
• When we receive the PO, your child will be added to the roster and an official receipt will be emailed to you.
• If PO is subitted late or we have not received a PO 7 days prior to start of class, we will require a cc onfile to hold your child's space. We will not charge your card.
• If you cancel your hold 6-0 days prior to class start, you will be charged a $10 cancellation fee.
• If PO is not received by the last day of class, your card will be charged the full amount. If the PO is received within 2 weeks thereafter, we will reverse the charge minus $10.
My child doesn't fit into your age requirements. Can s/he still attend?
If, after reading the explaination above, you still feel your child should be in the next level class, please email a link to examples of your child's work. Ms. Natalie will evaluate & advise which class to attend.
Please call to discuss your specific situation or fill out a general inquiry form>
I'm trying to enroll, but the website won't let me.
If you do not see an "enroll" button, after you select the day & time you prefer, it means that the class is full. Please select the next date/time to enroll or call to be placed on the waiting list. 562-912-4800
Our online system can not accept paper gift certificates or free return cards. Those must be redeemed in the studio. Please call to make your reservation 562-912-4800
I have questions about your party packages, guest count, etc...
Please contact the studio directly for information about package details.
What are your COVID-19 protocols?
When enrolling in a class, all new families are required to agree and sign a detailed COVID-19 policy before attending class.